[lbo-talk] Pollitt on Dean

Willy Greenfields filthydirtyunwashed at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 06:35:21 PDT 2003

--- Luke Benjamin Weiger <lweiger at umich.edu> wrote:

> From the little I've
> read on the subject, it seems that the Vietnamese
> provided tons of support
> to the Khmer Rouge insurgency.

Hmm, I would have thought that the wholesale radicalization of the peasantry resulting from the U.S. bombardment of large swaths of the country would have had quite a bit to do with it, but you'd probably just say I was fixated on the evils of the U.S. government.

Careful here, Luke. If you don't moderate your list contrarianism, you may find yourself besieged by offers from Peter Killander to found a website in your name.

Anyway, I'm off for a two-day vacation. I wish you a happy Labor Day in advance.