[lbo-talk] Hitchens on Said

Gregory Geboski greg at mail.unionwebservices.com
Sun Aug 31 09:59:30 PDT 2003

I know it's an old thread, just found it in the archive...

Hitchens's article made no mention of the following work with Said's name on it, which I had found buried in the public library and was reading at the time:

"Blaming the Victims: Spurious Scholarship and the Palestinian Question" Edited by Edward Said and Christopher Hitchens Verso, 1988

It included a very good article by that one editor, Christopher Hitchens, called "The Broadcasts", on the false Israeli claim that Arab radio broadcasts called on Arabs to leave in 1947.

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: mike larkin <mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 20:21:17 -0700 (PDT)