[lbo-talk] Luca Pied

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Mon Dec 1 23:20:15 PST 2003

You can watch Luca getting pied at <http://italy.indymedia.org/uploads/lucapie.mov>. It's a woman who pied him, so I suspect that the issue may have been a macho behavior. -- Yoshie

* Bring Them Home Now! <http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/> * Calendars of Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html>, <http://www.freepress.org/calendar.php>, & <http://www.cpanews.org/> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/> * Al-Awda-Ohio: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Al-Awda-Ohio> * Solidarity: <http://www.solidarity-us.org/>