[lbo-talk] Ms Hillary Ahab: 'Stay the Course'

Brad Mayer Bradley.Mayer at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 2 07:49:41 PST 2003

That's right, stay the course set by Ariel Sharon!

We're all expected to vote for her in 2008, right?

WASHINGTON - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton said Friday the United States "must stay the course" in both Afghanistan and Iraq and called for more military personnel to finish the job.

"There is no question we need a larger Army," Reed [Repub]said, to deal with the problems in both Afghanistan and Iraq, sentiments Clinton said she shared.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20031129/1053287.asp

That's it, hurry! Hell's ever at hand, Which you could never say of Heaven.