[lbo-talk] The postmodern prince

dave dorkin ddorkin1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 07:23:31 PST 2003

You can disagree with Noam as John Searle, Hilary Putnam and Quine have at one or another point but to say that he fails to understand "the complexity of the arguments about science, theory, and the philosophy of science as they stand in other fields" is rather silly. He doesnt agree with you and perhaps you fail to understand what his position actually is. Dave

> Whenever I read him on this topic, I'm disappointed.
> I know that there's no imperative for a man in his
field to understand the complexity of the arguments about science, theory, and the philosophy of science as they stand in other fields. yet, I still expect more from him.> Kelley