[lbo-talk] RE: Perlstein on the "Wal-Mart voters"

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Wed Dec 3 16:15:41 PST 2003

Mike Larkin writes:

"I'm not sure how effective that would be. In corporate America, where I toil, cubicle people view unproductive fellow workers as a big problem, and constantly say unions would make that problem worse. Whatever you think of that attitude, it's widespread, and needs to be engaged. Your slogan would probably be interpreted as coddling slackers."

...but what do they think about upper management...if we're going to talk about useless, destructive slackers?

Joanna