[lbo-talk] KPRF in Pre-Election Crisis By Boris Kagarlitsky

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 01:53:31 PST 2003

Michael, get it through your head. You have been duped by mafia and oligarch spin targeted at the Western press. Accusing their attackers of being fascists is their fallback position, as Dolan makes amply clear here: http://exile.ru/books/review87.html. Why are you so gullible?

The latest example of "I'm not a mobster, I'm being attacked by Nazis!" tactics is this:

http://www.russiajournal.com/news/cnews-article.shtml?nd=41370

MOSCOW - Boris Berezovsky, Russian tycoon who was granted refugee status in Britain after fleeing Moscow, said the opening of a Swiss money-laundering investigation against him was an "anti-Semitic act".

The oligarch accused Swiss authorities of applying double standards. "Swiss authorities try to hide the crime of the Nazis in Swiss banks. I think it is just a continuation of the same game," Mr. Berezovsky, who is Jewish, told The Associated Press in a telephone interview from London. He said he did not believe it was an independent decision of Swiss prosecutors. According to Mr. Berezovsky, he has direct evidence that the prosecutors got false information from Russian intelligence agencies.

_________________________________________________________________ Cell phone ‘switch’ rules are taking effect — find out more here. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/consumeradvocate.armx