[lbo-talk] The postmodern prince

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 4 09:51:17 PST 2003

Berkeley Community Theater Chomsky talk a few months after the Oslo Accords were signed. (Jerry Brown in the front row, btw.)

First "question" in the Q & A. "Thank you for doing our homework, Noam!" Cheers, claps, huzzah! Noam grimaces. Yup, y'all just have to let him do all that deep archival research in NSC docs and a zillion other sources (somewhere I saw a picture of his office at MIT stacked to the ceiling w/ papers), listen to him or read him on those smudgy, typo ridden pgs. of Z, and voila! No need to think though or do any research yourself, the Professor has chewed your Imperialism for you into baby food puree.

Later, passing mention of Howard Stern. The Noamster knows not who Howard is.