[lbo-talk] Leading Left Wing Windbags (Was: Review of Hitchens and Ali)

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Dec 6 15:29:49 PST 2003

mike larkin wrote:

> For the archives: Leading Left Wing Windbags:
>
> Tariq Ali
> Ralph Nader
> George Michael Evica (conspiracy nut at crappy local
> college in CT)
> Gary Leupp
> Paul Buhle
> Amira Baraka
> Peter Linebaugh
> Jeremy Scahill
> John Pilger
> Jonathan Schell
> Michael Berube
> Saul Landau

You left out the big "A' who publishes that magazine whose title has something to do with the last letter of the alphabet. In particular, I nominate his pompous "debates" where he attempts to bury the other debater in a string of indented, recursive replies.

<< Chuck0 >>

Homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Monumental Mistake (blog) -> http://chuck.mahost.org/weblog/index.php Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Infoshop Portal -> http://portal.infoshop.org/ Infoshop Science -> http://science.infoshop.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty

"The USA PATRIOT Act (a.k.a. Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing the Appropriate Tools Required to Infiltrate and Obstruct Terrorism)

was originally named "Unarming and Stripping Americans of Freedom and Allowing Secret Cops to Intimidate Scapegoats and Minorities",

but they thought USA FASCISM didn't sound all that great."

-- Patrick Dempsey