[lbo-talk] Review of Hitchens and Ali

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 23:06:31 PST 2003

This list making strikes we as dull. I do think Ali's Fundamentalisms book is superficial, though to be honest I learned useful things about the history of Islam that, as a virtually total ignoramus about the subject, are good to know if accurate. I think there is no harm is the ruthless criticism of all that exists, including our own. Hitchens is no longer one of our own. jks