[lbo-talk] Beaten Black Man's Death a Homicide (Cincinnati)

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Mon Dec 8 23:15:52 PST 2003

But your suggestion
> also is a bit juvenile. Who is to do this "changing"? Your mere
> suggestion that it should be changed runs counter to the thrust of your
> quotation from King.

Say what? What the hell do you think I was saying? I was saying that until advocates of reconstruction rise up and make the class structure change, racism will endure.

Meanwhile, who the hell are you? You seem, despite your denials of the charge, to be most interested in being leftier-than-thou. Your misreading of my posting is pretty good evidence of that agenda. Shit.

BTW, who cares _who_ changes things for the better as long as they change? And, meanwhile again, who are you to pooh-pooh minor changes for the better? This is a real problem involving millions of real people. If you have a compulsion to lecture at people no matter what they say, try your own grandchildren. Damn.