[lbo-talk] Hi Tea

Kenneth MacKendrick kenneth.mackendrick at utoronto.ca
Mon Dec 15 11:42:14 PST 2003

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-admin at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-admin at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of kelley at pulpculture.org Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 1:06 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] Hi Tea

> ... hustled the pool and card tables for a living. When people couldn't
pay, he'd take whatever they offered. This meant that we had some strange things in our house in lieu of cash: dealer cars from the car dealers in town who were, obviously, gambloholics. He had a motocycle. A bad auto paint job. A sewing machine. Even a litter of puppies....

Sounds like a good pitch for a television serial.

I'm partial to Texas Hold'em myself. (I'm a terrible player)

ken