[lbo-talk] Hi Tea

kelley at pulpculture.org kelley at pulpculture.org
Mon Dec 15 11:06:27 PST 2003

At 11:50 AM 12/15/03 -0600, you wrote:

>I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but...
>http://www.travelmateinfo.com/
>I don't care what Freud would have thought about it. : )

Hi Ken Baby! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWELCOME Back! congratulations, too!

>I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but...
>http://www.travelmateinfo.com/

Bacl in the 70s and 80s there was a computer company started by Lore Harp, Vector Graphic. When Vector Graphic bellied up, she moved on to develop a device that allowed women to take a leak standing up, Le Funelle. She'd developed it because she'd had to travel a lot while running Vector.

Reminds me of the rec room my father created. He didn't have a job that could support us, so he hustled the pool and card tables for a living. When people couldn't pay, he'd take whatever they offered. This meant that we had some strange things in our house in lieu of cash: dealer cars from the car dealers in town who were, obviously, gambloholics. He had a motocycle. A bad auto paint job. A sewing machine. Even a litter of puppies. Shoulda heard my mom that night. :)

anyway, he won a regulation pool table once, so he had a carpenter that owed him money turn the basement into a rec room. On the newly paneled wall my mother hung what is apparently a famous poster of several men standing at urinals all looking on while a women was doing likewise.