[lbo-talk] Saddam Caught

Travis Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Mon Dec 15 14:42:05 PST 2003

Hey all,

I don't know he did pretty well and unlike Osama he does not have the protection of any sections within a neighboring secret service. Also if you are packing light...Cash is heavy. As for Libya and Syria they could not take that kind of heat. Iraq has been a success at the level of a demonstration project. Moreover, Libya is busy trying to remake itself as a good international citizen, hence the current pay-out to Brits from the bombing.

Travis