[lbo-talk] Gnomes and queries

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Tue Dec 16 11:12:22 PST 2003

Kelley: ...Marxit (tm) and who's not by examining how well they know the Sacred Texts. (this is just a joke, please don't be offended [1] but I am reminded of one of my first exchanges with Charles who kept insisting that I answer the question, "Are you are Marxist?" Smoochiez, Chazz! :p )

^^^^ Snitgrrlllll,

I was just going to write you offlist and tell you I independently derived "Marxit", but I didn't put a trade marx on it.

Yea, you were saying a contest on who has a bigger hardon for Marx, as I recall.

Chaz