[lbo-talk] Tariq Ali's piece at Counterpunch

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Wed Dec 17 11:18:27 PST 2003

Then I remembered a CNN article I read years ago about James Ellroy covering the 2000 political conventions. Now, Ellroy is pretty conservative politically, but how can you not like a guy who sees things the way they are?

-clip-

And then the crowning quote:

"I love America with a passion. But this is a dark, screwed-up place, and anyone who doesn't think so is criminally insane or retarded."

DP

^^^^^^

CB: This guy doesn't sound like a happy camper. Maybe Rush could turn him on to some painkillers.