[lbo-talk] LBO Trashed at FrontPage!

Shane Taylor s-t-t at juno.com
Wed Dec 17 13:20:25 PST 2003

marc rodrigues wrote:
> hehe... ok, maybe i was being a bit fatalistic at the time.
> these few past days have made me realize that there's
> still a lot of time between now and november, and this
> whole issue of the nature of the trial and whether u.s.
> complicity in the crimes will surface is quite intriguing...
> i feel like i have to take 10 showers now with all those
> beady-eyed frontpage readers perusing my text...
> *gross*...

Ugh, Marc, you're in a heinous postion. I empathize. But hey, the only counter to the downpour of their eager little eyes would be to sodomize a good man. Be sure he's wearing a Ronald Reagan mask. Do it for the troops!! :-D

(que Michael Pugliese to find us some links on J.G. Ballard's "Why I Want To Fuck Ronald Reagan")

-- Shane

________________________________________________________________ The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!