[lbo-talk] Re: barbarian of the moment

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Thu Dec 18 17:39:38 PST 2003

"So your point is that SH wasn't barbaric, or that there are just so many other barbaric regimes that it hardly matters?"

the second, without the "hardly matters" read into it...but what should "hardly matter" to a group of americans who are absolutely helpless to get rid of the world's worst barbarian, is the capture and supposed trial of another small time geek, by the regime of the world's foremost barbarians...

if that isn't clear: the murderous schmuck in the white house is far, far more dangerous to the world than this two bit tyrant saddam could ever have been to the USA, let alone the world...

now I await one of those eyewitness accounts of saddam's eye-gouging and puppy screwing that seem to so excite certain types who've never read much about our own vast stockpile of burnt flesh and squashed brains...

fs