[lbo-talk] re: lynching

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 19 10:56:16 PST 2003

http://boards.charlierose.com/board/topic.asp?ti=4714
> ...Shahak, on the other hand, is a Raging anti-semite:

"...Dr. Shahak says that he wants Jews to change their ways and to stop the atrocities associated with Zionism and Orthodox Jewish religion. As a first step, he wants us to face the terrible crimes that were committed by of our ancestors. One way of doing this, he says (pp. 72-3), is to develop a positive attitude toward "popular [his emphasis] anti-Jewish manifestations of the past." His prime example are the Chmielnicki massacres of 17th century Ukraine, which he wants us to celebrate as a progressive uprising..""

"...Dr. Shahak is full of startling revelations, if that is the word, about Jewish history and the Jewish religion. None of those I was able to check had any foundation.

Some are just funny. He says (pp. 23-4) that "Jewish children are actually taught" to utter a ritual curse when passing a non-Jewish cemetery. He also tells us (p. 34) that "both before and after a meal, a pious Jew ritually washes his hands....On one of these two occasions he is worshiping God... but on the other he is worshiping Satan..."

http://www.wernercohn.com/Shahak.html ... a ... ...

and you can find Shahak's material on virtually every Hate Site on the internet... really a 'Who's who' of Anti-semitic sites.

hoffman-info biblebelievers [ernst] zundelsite abbc.com/'radioIslam' (started by the boys at Stormfront to promote hate between muslims and jews) Stormfront itself JewWatch Ukar (Ukrainian Archive.. a real beauty) Codoh (and other holocaust revisionist sites) noontidepress etc etc ..

and of course the usual anti-Israel and Arab sites as well.

-- Michael Pugliese American imperialism has been made plausible and attractive in part by the insistence that it is not imperialistic. Harold Innis, 1948 http://www.monthlyreview.org/sr2004.htm