[lbo-talk] Online Poll: Tell Nader to Go Fuck Himself

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Dec 19 18:15:05 PST 2003

Andrei wrote:

>I dunno, I just don't see what the point of your comments is ? Maybe
>you just don't like Kucinich and would like to add to the notion that
>"he's not electable" (because he actually believes in protecting animals
>and trying to work towards peace) !?

I'm all for protecting animals (though I like eating them too), and working towards peace too. But saying things about the Goddess of Peace and the creatures of the forest displays either a tin ear or a lust for marginalization. Almost everyone, including many off-the-spectrum radicals, find that ludicrous. There is no goddess of peace, so she can't have any arms; we have to do make peace ourselves. And animals can't vote in most precincts.

Doug

----