Mandatory motherhood (was Mandatory fatherhood)

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Sat Feb 1 07:01:07 PST 2003

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 at 1:38am JBrown72073 at cs.com wrote:

> Apart from the part where you're dodging into the clinic
> in your flak jacket, what most doctors won't tell you is
> that doing abortion after abortion is, well, boring.

I would think so as well. But if abortion wasn't ghetoized into a handful of clinics, but rather, was one of the panoply of services the general practice gynecologist offered, nobody would be doing one after the other. But of course no physicians, except those on Park Ave, do abortions in their private practices. (Just like when abortion was illegal.) One more way the shit of this society is stinkier for poor woman than for anyone else.

-- no Onan