OFFLIST: Re: Feminism, abortion (was Comcast rejects antiwar ad)

soil ride solrde at msn.com
Sat Feb 1 07:05:29 PST 2003

Don't know if this quote was mentioned in prior, but I saw a bumper sticker that said:

"Against aborition? Then don't have one."

Which I thought was pretty straight to the point.

Joshua

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pollak" <mpollak at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 9:27 AM Subject: OFFLIST: Re: Feminism, abortion (was Comcast rejects antiwar ad)