full spectrum dominance

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Sun Feb 2 09:19:29 PST 2003

> What does the shuttle do to support specific military
> missions?

Look at it this way: USAF SPACECOM wanted to build their own shuttle fleet, and decided, in a cost-cutting move, to not bother. But there are times when it'd be nice to go up in a shuttle in support of military objectives, so they rent the time from NASA and use their own crews and don't tell anyone what they do.

I have some guesses, but they'd be just that; and if I knew, it wouldn't, um, be proper to say, now would it?

Anyway, your imagination is probably more interesting than the truth.