Bobby Seale to speak in SE Michigan, Feb 6

Diane Monaco dmonaco at pop3.utoledo.edu
Mon Feb 3 13:43:35 PST 2003

Oh yeah, you've got to be right about that one. So...well...I'm still going just because its Bobby Seale one of a great many who are still alive and kicking. And Dennis I'll have you know that it won't be because of the possibility that there might be some wonderful cooking there...even though I will be prepared with a bib and wipes in my car :).

Diane