Weekly Standard Right Wing Geek Picture of the Day

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Tue Feb 4 14:29:15 PST 2003

On Tuesday, February 4, 2003, at 04:17 PM, Dennis Perrin wrote:

>> These are the kind of people I used to beat up in high
>> school, until I reformed. Now I wish I'd maintained my
>> rogue lifestyle.
>>
>> http://weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/002/
>> 206tzttm.asp
>
> A lot of professional rightwingers are wimpy, doughy types. I briefly
> hung
> around a crowd of ex-Dartmouth Review editors in the early 90s, drinks
> mostly, and they were physically out of shape and lacked any real
> muscular
> definition -- but they all loved Reagan's wars!

certainly y'all recall that moment in the 1992 presidential campaign, captured for posterity in "the war room", when arnold schwarzenegger riffed on SNL parodies of himself at a bush rally, calling the democrats "a bunch of girly-men".

-- http://www.brainmortgage.com/ "Something's not in orbit in the capital of this galaxy." - Alphaville