Hitch: Bush for Pres!

kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Wed Feb 5 12:49:34 PST 2003

At 03:30 PM 2/5/03 -0500, Jeet Heer wrote:

> > >heh. heh. heh.
> >
> > Word is that the woman in question is Sara Maitland.
> >
> > Doug
>
>Can this be right? From what I've read of her (a novel and some essays)
>Maitland is a feminist but not a particularly radical one. She seems rather
>fond of the Catholic church, for one thing, albeit not the traditionalist
>wing. Don't know about her sex life. Perhaps from Hitchens perspective any
>feminist is also ipso facto a radical lesbian.

and of course she's one, as I figured he meant, because she didn't get the right kinda lovin' from kkklinton or hitchin-ride. Jeffrey: lacan! zizek! woman as pivotbabe for the circle jerk!

radical must going in front of lesbian like strident goes in front of feminist. it is just that way. when i get round to my treatise on the metaphysics of innocence (secularized and not), i'll explain more.

kelley