Trojan Horses (was ex-radicals)

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 12:50:54 PST 2003

--- JBrown72073 at cs.com wrote:

but if the
> person making this charge is not an agent they
> should get a bit more humble
> about the problem, and stick to the content of the
> disagreement.

What kind of bullshit is this? Chuck and I and others have many problems with the WWP. One is their organizational opportunism. Another one is that they want to pose as a force of liberation, while supporting their own brand of repressive regimes. They ride into the movement in a trojan horse, decrying US imperialism, while supporting other regimes that are also repressive. Why shouldn't Chuck expose them? Why should he restrict his opposition only to the repression and militarism of the United States and its allies? Why should he just stick to the "hush hush" line that you propose Jenny?

So, the content of the disagreement is not JUST about WWP's opportunism...it is about what they represent and defend.

-Thomas

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"