Bush to dead Israeli pilot's kids: I'll finish the job!

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Feb 6 09:10:57 PST 2003

> You would agree that the destruction of Iraq's nuclear reactor was a good
> thing, right?
>
> -- Luke

Any destruction of potential nukes is a good thing. But context is everything. I mean, Israel is not anti-nuke by any stretch, and they weren't enforcing the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (which, if memory serves, they haven't signed). Israel wants to remain the sole nuclear power in the Middle East, for obvious reasons.

DP