Bush to dead Israeli pilot's kids: I'll finish the job!

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Thu Feb 6 15:03:55 PST 2003

> By Israel, a country with somewhere between 100 and 400 nuclear
> weapons? Why do they get to keep 'em, but no one else can?
>
> Doug

I don't see what it matters whether it was Israel, the US, Sweden, or the man in the moon who destroyed the nuclear reactor. A world where Iraq wasn't able to build nuclear weapons at some point over the last twenty years seems to be a better place than one where Iraq was able to manufacture nukes, independent of what agent prevented them from doing so.

-- Luke