Fwd: [RTSNYC] UFPJ RALLY 1-3PM FRI for Feb15 permit

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Feb 6 17:55:35 PST 2003

**PLEASE FORWARD**

United for Peace and Justice just learned that our hearing tomorrow (Friday, Feb. 7) before Federal Judge Barbara Jones has been rescheduled for an earlier time. The judge will be hearing our legal challenge to New York City's denial of a march permit for February 15.

The rally outside the hearing will now begin at 1:00PM -- please come out and take a stand in favor of your right to march on February 15, which may be our last chance to prevent war on Iraq.

WHAT: Rally for your right to march on February 15 WHEN: 1-3PM, Friday, February 7 WHERE: United States Federal Courthouse, Foley Square, Centre & Worth Streets, Manhattan

================================== United for Peace and Justice Feb. 15 Mobilization http://www.unitedforpeace.org/feb15

Email updates http://www.unitedforpeace.org/email.php