ex-radical

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 10:29:47 PST 2003

It's beside the point. Terror bombimgs are almost always homicidal. What's striking about these is that they are suicidal. That's not a compliment or praise or apologetics. But, moreover, using certain vocabulary comes with a certain ideological apparatus. If I referred, in the old days, to the "captive nations," you'd think I was a right wing cold warrior. jks