ex-radical

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 13:52:14 PST 2003

Well, they are, in fact, suicide bombers. So that is their right name. But you wanna be complete as well as correct, they are suicide-homicide bombers. The argument against merely "homicide bombers," apart from the fact that it's ideological, is that it's redundant. What do you think they are doing with those bombs? all bombers, except the old Weathermen (who tried to limit their bombing to property) are homicide bombers. You gonna call the US pilots who blast Baghdad homicide bombers btw? And you have my apologies, I thought you did want Saddam's head on the 82d Airborne's stick. Maybe that was Peter K. A danger of contrarian attitudes is that it's natural toa ssume that you must have the geberal right wing agenda if you adopt their vocab. I catch this when I advocate efficiency and markets myself. jks