ANSWER, cops, breakaways

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Fri Feb 7 14:12:36 PST 2003

On Fri, 07 Feb 2003 21:51:33 +0000 loupaulsen at attbi.com writes:
> Chuck0 wrote:

>Among your many problems, you are
> trying to
> apply to the year 2003 a strategic view which was NOT AS BAD under
> the
> conditions of the summer of 2001. I spent a fair amount of my time
> in August,
> 2001 defending the anarchists of Genoa against the various slanders,
> by the
> way, so this notion that 'sectarians' like myself have a fetish
> about peaceful
> rallies is just not tenable.

And I believe that if ChuckO were to check out the archives for Louis Proyect's list at www.marxmail.org he should see posts by Louis Paulsen, defending the Genoa anarchists, and posts from Proyect attacking them. And as I recall, Proyect attacked WWP back then for trailing the anarchists.

Jim F.

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com