Fwd: FW: Protest ANSWER Banning Of Michael Lerner

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 10 14:24:12 PST 2003

Via David McReynolds.

Jeesh, Lerner has gotten many a death threat from right-wing Zionists, and at times the New Agey feel of Tikkun can make me guffaw, but really now.

The most recent issue of Tikkun, btw, did have a good Joel Schalit piece, "Why I Am Not An Activist." Michael Pugliese P.S. Ian Williams of The Nation and Middle East International, a publication I had not seen before a few days ago, signed the below. Edward Herman in his latest in Z and MR, a review of the new Diana Johnstone book from Monthly Review Press and Pluto Press, on the wars of succession in the former Yugoslavia (skimmed a bit this morning, better researched than the Herman polemics) slams Ian as a lap-top, lap-dog bomadier. Groan.