Vanishing Marxism on LBO-talk

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Mon Feb 10 14:36:17 PST 2003

>At 12:58 PM 2/10/03 -0800, Marta Russell wrote:
>
>>Kelley I will give you the exsact post when Marco updates the LBO
>>archives. The archives only go through Jan. and our exchange was
>>in February. I don't save all my emails.
>>
>>Marta
>
>thanks! here's the link to the thread in the archives. it's all done
>automagically: http://squawk.ca/lbo-talk/0301/index.html#2356
>

>Kelley

If you had bothered to check you see that the date for the last archives is: Starting: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 00:11:51 EST Ending: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 23:23:55 EST

As I said (I guess some people just don't read their posts) the Frida thread continues beyond Jan. 31.

Marta -- -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030210/676f31b8/attachment.htm>