abortion and racial segregation are issues not that far apart

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 11 19:04:14 PST 2003

Yoshie>...(A) The way anti-abortionists have gone about whittling down access to abortion is to make abortion providers the primary target (terrorizing them by murders, arsons, bombings, death threats, etc.)...

See newish book co-written by a by a former writer for late, lamented (NY) Guardian, Eleanor Bader, <URL:http://www.zmag.org/Zmag/Articles/nov01lowy.htm >

-- Michael Pugliese

"Without knowing that we knew nothing, we went on talking without listening to

each other. Sometimes we flattered and praised each other, understanding that

we would be flattered and praised in return. Other times we abused and shouted

at each other, as if we were in a madhouse." -Tolstoy