re lerner flap

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 10:04:37 PST 2003

--- steve philion <philion at hawaii.edu> wrote: this has little to do with objecitons
> to tactics, it's just
> one more method of dividing the anti-war movement.

The anti-war movement IS divided. Why deny that? We are not all the same. We are all going to demonstrate this weekend. Isn't that enough? Or do we have to continue this charade of "unity".

And this recent banning or "uninvitation" of Lerner is just one more act in this silly charade of unity.

There are NO MASSES. There are MULTIPLICITIES. Let the various people speak. What's to be afraid of?

-Thomas

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"