the Lerner affair

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Thu Feb 13 10:09:08 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/13/2003 9:39:03 AM Pacific Standard Time, joanna.bujes at sun.com writes:

> According to my office mate, Lerner sent out a letter to all Tikkun members
>
> accusing ANSWER of being communists. Unfortunately, he threw away the
> letter.
>
> Perhaps someone on this list can get a hold of a copy.
>
> Joanna

Lerner I am pretty sure DID recently send out a very long email appeal looking to build what I interpreted as a peace movement he is comfortable with. Did any of you all score this find? I have unfortunately already deleted my copy though I lean in genreal toward "let a hundred flowers bloom...".

(Note: I have not idea what I did to get on his list.)

The letter mentioned several criticisms of the current peace movement.I skimmed quickly but hostility to Israel and some hint of Commiees stuck in my mind as things he was concerned about. That would be one reason I tossed the message pretty quickly. But maybe someone else still have it hanging around for close reading.

DoreneC -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030213/f64a975c/attachment.htm>