re how ANSWER is spinning

Quenby Alclaire flagrant_sake at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 22:48:57 PST 2003

>I think jks and Doug were right earlier. Let's get back to stopping the
war.

yeah but an 'anti war movement' that doesn't criticise it's 'leaders' for coming up with stupid rules or whatever is somewhat 'hypocritical'. i just thought that initial letter of protest thing was flawed as it seemed to put to much emphasis on that Lerner fellow. why not just say it was a stupid rule in the first place, irregardless of who got banned? and the way it's being 'spinned' by ANSWER etc. at least to my eyes is indicative!!! why not 'spin' it like: well we thought it was a good rule but seeing as it caused so much trouble that is unneccesrily damaging to the anti war movement etc. etc. etc....... hugs and kisses, your leaders, blah blah blah.............

~M.E.

===== Quenby Ellis

"No"- pulic domain