Unconfirmed Rumor

Bryan Atinsky bryan at indymedia.org.il
Fri Feb 14 06:20:37 PST 2003

From: "Kevin Robert Dean" <qualiall at union.org.za>
> A guy who knows a guy who knows an Admiral claims that this
> admiral knows that the war with Iraq is green lighted and
> will begin in three weeks time.

On the Channel 10 news last night, an 'Israeli security analyst' retired General said: "The war will begin within three weeks"

They had a silly war guage (looked like a thermometer) with 7+ on it...

And they are telling us to stockpile food, get our bomb-shelters and gas mask ready, and not to worry because it is unlikely that Iraq will send SCUD's this time...talk about mixed signals.