CNN says this movement is smaller than Pre-Gulf War 1!!!

Nomiprins at aol.com Nomiprins at aol.com
Fri Feb 14 20:41:25 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/14/2003 10:54:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, philion at hawaii.edu writes:

> Anyone just catch the CNN "report" on the anti-war movement? Aaron Brown's
> reporter claimed that this movement has hardly made itself felt, been slow
> to get itself off the ground, and is much smaller than the one on the eve
> of
> Gulf War 1 when there were 10's of thousands of protestors!! It was an
> outstanding piece of Big Lie work, absolutely outstanding.

I didn't catch that one. But, channel NY1 (which like CNN is owned by AOL Time Warner) took a different tact. They said tomorrow's protests should be big - totaling hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. They were only off by a couple decimal places.

Nomi -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030214/dd69f784/attachment.htm>