CNN says this movement is smaller than Pre-Gulf War 1!!!

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat Feb 15 06:34:08 PST 2003

At 3:13 AM -0500 2/15/03, Chuck0 wrote:
>They are completely full of shit. The current anti-war movements are
>much bigger than what existed back in 1990-91. Back then there were
>even counter-demonstrators.
>
>This just underscores the importance of taking the movement to the
>television studios and newspaper newsrooms. If they think we are
>small and are slow to get going, perhaps a few studio occupations
>will change their minds. ;-)

That's what Bolivarians did in Venezuela. I'd support it if any group in the USA get it done. Expect, however, that there will be lots of flaks from rightists and liberals inside and outside the mass media that studio occupations and the like constitute a grave violation of freedom of speech. Demagogues never stop, until they are expropriated. -- Yoshie