Bash your own country (was RE: Vive la France?)

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at arts.usyd.edu.au
Sat Feb 15 15:25:57 PST 2003

I attempted to do the bash and not-bash my own country post, and then the computer ate it, and now I'm thinking... why is this more significant or insightful than criticising "other countries" again? Sure it's fun, and interesting to read other people's entries, but not clearly more insightful than seeing ourselves as others see us.

If I remember, I'll try and reconstruct my truly devastatingly brilliant list of pro and con Australia, but right now we've got a rally to get to. At least it's not too hot...

Catherine

------------------------------------------------- This mail sent through IMP at ArtsIT: http://admin.arts.usyd.edu.au/horde/imp/