oh intellectuals! was Re: Bash your own country

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Sat Feb 15 15:42:37 PST 2003

simeon the stylite provides a good example. trying to think where in sf would be good for this, although you could combine it with a tree-sit.

http://gvanv.com/compass/arch/v1402/saint.html http://copy-www.novsu.ac.ru/novgorod/icon_gallery/english/icon_162.html http://www.byzantinart.com/en/pages/en03.html