Seize the Day

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 15 23:14:53 PST 2003

War on Iraq: to march or not

No to War, No to Saddam A letter to marchers and hawks on why the war is wrong but Saddam must go, by Anthony Barnett
>From a young Iraqi Rania Kashi tells the peace movement the US must act
Fallacies of the anti-war case The case against war is fatally handicapped by illusion, ignorance and illogic, says Tom McLaughlin In place of war, open up Iraq Those who want peace must back human rights - Mary Kaldor globalisation/ politics of protest The day of anti-war protest A map and guide to the largest global joint action ever

Acct. of the uprising at the conclusion of the Gulf War by the Shia, by a woman in TNR, <URL: http://www.tnr.com/doc.mhtml?i=20030210&s=alsuwaij021003 >

-- Michael Pugliese

"Without knowing that we knew nothing, we went on talking without listening to

each other. Sometimes we flattered and praised each other, understanding that

we would be flattered and praised in return. Other times we abused and shouted

at each other, as if we were in a madhouse." -Tolstoy