mighty in pink

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Sun Feb 16 17:33:12 PST 2003

Thanks Jenny. I did also feature NOW pretty prominently in my Wal-Mart story in December. But it's true that much of the Nation-reading left doesn't realize what a grass-roots organization NOW is, or how much work they do on materialist/economic issues. I agree, Code Pink does talk too much about testosterone - that's why I quote you (and Virginia Woolf) for a smarter analysis.

Here's my NYC report, though we've already had quite a few of those. http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=15196

This one also features an LBO-talker: our own John Mage. And, some of the cities in which protests took place, I would not have known about if not for LBO-talk - so, thanks to all.

Liza