Lerner (presumably) speaks out

kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Mon Feb 17 08:55:26 PST 2003

At 04:41 PM 2/17/03 +0000, loupaulsen at attbi.com wrote:

>Anyway, re-reading the NYT article which I didn't have in front of me 30
>minutes ago, I see that my implication that Lerner "libelled" ANSWER as anti-
>semitic in the pages of NYT is not correct. He TRIED to do it. He was
>unhappy that they didn't print the 'anti-semitism' charges. He did in fact
>libel ANSWER as antisemitic in Tikkunmail.
>
>LP

you'll have to take it up with the person who sent the mail, address was included.

so, you guys have been monitoring tikkunmail all this time? huh.

ANSWER has its roots in marxist organizations. so what? do these pastors and such know this? of course they do. who cares? who cares if the whole world knows?!

kelley