Reese Piece

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Feb 17 10:37:21 PST 2003

Nice column by conservative Charley Reese:

"I'm afraid that our fearless leader has talked himself into a diplomatic hole. It's hard to insult people and enlist them as allies at the same time. It will be hard to blame the U.N. Security Council if he goes to war without a resolution. The whole world knows what most Americans don't: Israel has defied more U.N. resolutions than Iraq, and it has defied them because the United States blocks any attempt to enforce them. In other words, our claim to be concerned about U.N. credibility is a sham. We use the United Nations if it suits our purpose and ignore it if it doesn't. That's been true since Day One of the United Nations' existence."

<http://reese.king-online.com/Reese_20030217/index.php>

DP -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030217/46efce28/attachment.htm>