Mage's "anti-anti-redbaiting (Re: Re:The thread previously known as 'Lerner presumably'

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 16:28:11 PST 2003

Let's see. John Mage took a posting from this list and sent it into the National Lawyers Guild, ostensibly to get you in trouble.

First of all, John sounds like a fink, and I would like to hear the fink's rationale for this action.

Second of all, the National Lawyers Guild President sounds like a real totalitarian.

Third of all, is this typical of the National Lawyers Guild and if it is, why do you want to be part of such a group?

-Thomas --- Nathan Newman <nathanne at nathannewman.org> wrote:

> But you went and sent this one message (without the
> context of the many
> other messages I've posted) to the NYC Guild
> President to try to get me in
> trouble. Talk about suppression of dissent. I am
> now being told that I
> should appear before the NYC Exec Committee to
> justify my views and post
> before them.

> This is what the WWP and their sectarian allies are
> all about-- suppressing
> dissenting views wherever they can. It's not the
> so-called "redbaiters"
> who endanger free speech; it's rats like you
> monitoring and reporting
> people to the ideological purists in the movement.
> I've already been cited
> at the national NLG for postings to my personal
> blog.
>
> You all really are a bunch of secret police
> reporting back to authorities
> for proper reeducation of those violating official
> ideology.
>
> Nathan Newman

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"