Bitch (err, I meant the B-Word)

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Mon Feb 17 21:28:16 PST 2003

Thanks Doug for plugging Bitch Magazine, it kicks major ass. I left the largest city in the state of TX (HOU) (also the 4th largest in the US) last weekend, to go to a city 1/6 the size (AUS) where they actually have bookstores and saw a copy of ish 19 on the rack. I read half of it as soon as I got back to Mom-in-law's where I was staying. I've just written the check to subscribe (and to buy some back issues), the rag (pardon the pun) is great!

I encourage anybody who doesn't regard thinking about pop-cult with feminist insight as a pointless waste of time to check it out. (the rest of you need a better dildo -- or new batteries, or something...)

But you are right Doug, everybody should be reading it (especially on the bus/subway :)

-- no Onan